Samstag, 14. Mai 2016

Final Match!

Hey guys!
I decided I will continue my blog in english, so it's more accessible for everyone. 
I know I haven't updated this blog since I started matching, but I had my written graduation exams in march (I passed them all wohooo!). The exams also hit my matching quiete hard because school was my priority and I even lost my first final match to school. I'll explain that another time because I have my real final now! 
When  I first read my families application, I thought we don't fit together one bit. But we skyped anyway and honestly I fell head over heels for them! I am so excited to live with them this coming year and take care of the most adorable two girls (3&4)! They live just outside of Washington DC (THE place I didn't want to move to, but now I am ready to explore and fall in love with the capitol!).
I will arrive in the training school July 11th and take the bus down to Virgina on July 15th!

That will be it for now, because I have to get back to studying for my oral graduation exams. I'll check back with you guys afterwards (possibly with a video!)

Have a lovely day! 
Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen