Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Pre Au Pair Tag

Hey Guys,
I decided to upload a video of the pre au pair tag, but because it is in german, I will quickly answer the questions on here in english!


Why did you decide to become an Au Pair?
> I've always loved working with children and see them grow up and I want to get to know the culture of others. A work and travel wouldn't be a good fit for me, because I rather travel and still have something to call home and come back to.

Why did you chose the USA?
>I've lived as a high school student in Louisiana for ten months and quickly learned through stays in North/South Dakota, that their culture is quiete unique. Therefore, I want to discover some more of the different cultures in this huge country.

Which agency did you choose?
>Cultural Care. I researched many agencies but it was the only one which made me feel 100% secure.

When did you apply for the Au Pair?
>  I applied in mid January.

How much experience do you have with children?
> I did: Baby sitting, riding lessons, tutoring, a internship at a daycare, working in a child drop off station of a restaurant, little siblings.

How long did it take you to find your final match?
> I started matching in February and final matched on March 11th, so around 3 months.

What was your first impression of your final?

>Before skyping with them, I thought we wouldn't fit together at all. But after we first skyped I knew they were the one.

How many kids will you take care of?

> Two girls (almost 3 & 4)

Where will you live?
> Arlington, VA. But almost in Washington DC.

What your 3 greatest fears?

>Rematch, the kids won't like me, and struggeling to find friends.

What will you miss most?
>Besides my family, boyfriend and friends, I will miss german bread and the amazing public transportation in Frankfurt.

What do you want to do when you return back home?

>I want to go to University for Media & psychology.

What does your family think?
>Obviously they will miss me a lot but they support me 100%!


Have a great day!
Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen