Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

Pre Au Pair errands| Part One

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you everything I bought for my year abroad. Let's start with Toiletries.


Bobby Pins, Hair ties etc. from primark

My Carry On bag: sanitizing wipes and gel, to go tooth brush, floss sticks, deodorant,
deodorant wipes, hand lotion and mouth wash

 Training School Toiletries:

Make up remover and wipes. face cream. wash lotion, cotton pads and a face sponge.

Razors, After Sun Lotion, Sanitzer wipes, dry shampoo, Q tips.
I still need to pack sun lotion

Mouth Wash, Body Lotion and shower gel, hair mask, parfum lotion..
I still need to pack shampoo and Conditioner.

Everything to get me started in the hostfamily

cotton pads, make up remover and wipes.

Q Tips, face cream, deodorant and wipes, razors.


Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, dry shampoo and hair lotion.

I hope I was able to help you a little bit on what to pack! (:
Anne


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen